[ESIP-all] Monday Update: Summer Meeting - Visioneers, Breakout/Workshop Application and Registration | ESIP Student Fellows

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Apr 4 12:43:29 EDT 2011

Hi All -

*Planning for the ESIP Summer
Meeting<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2011_Meeting>is in
full swing.
*

   - The Visioneers<https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24433586256&ref=ts>will
have a call TODAY, 2 EST. Join the Facebook
   group <https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24433586256&ref=ts> to stay
   up-to-date.
   - For all planning a breakout session or technical workshop, please fill
   out the description
form<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Summer_Meeting_2011_Abstract_Submission>.
   Note: Submitting a placeholder is ok. You will be able to edit it at a later
   date.

*Summer meeting
registration<http://www.regonline.com/esipfederationsummermeeting2011>is
LIVE today.
* The early bird rate $395/$495 (members/non-members) will be available
through June 1, 2011. Transportation and lodging details can be found on the
wiki page <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2011_Meeting>.

*ESIP Student Fellowship<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Student_Fellows>applications
due April 20
*. As a grad student, I benefited tremendously from my activities within the
AQ cluster. I hope this fellowship will open up this opportunity to other
students. Please encourage graduate students that you work with to apply.
Questions/comments can be directed to me.

*ISRSE Meet-up!?* If you are going to ISRSE and interested in meeting up one
night, fill out the doodle poll <http://www.doodle.com/fdkkv6cqbf3yp2c5>. I
will follow-up with details.

Have a good week -

Erin

P.S. Telecons: I am working on the esipfed website. All telecons can now be
found on the beta website calendar<http://beta.esipfed.org/calendar-daterecur>.
You can also subscribe to the ical
feed<http://beta.esipfed.org/calendar-daterecur/ical/2011-04> for
use in google calendar.

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: