[ESIP-all] Visualization Cluster telecon, 4/18 1pm ET

Kevin Ward kevin at eyeonclimate.com
Mon Apr 18 00:53:43 EDT 2011

Dear friends,

Please join us for the visualization cluster telecon on Monday, 4/18, at 1pm ET.

Our speaker this month will be Charles Thompson from NASA JPL's
PO.DAAC (Physical Oceanography Data Center) who will be providing an
overview of PO.DAAC's visualization tools and services.

In addition, I would like to discuss what sort of presentations you
would like to see at the summer meeting in July. If you have ever had
any thoughts, with regards to visualization, such as "I would like to
know more about X" or "I have heard about system X and would like to
know more" or if you have a topic yourself that you are interested in
presenting, please come prepared to discuss.

Hope to talk to you all then (dial-in/webex information is below),

Kevin

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=159219257&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 025 06

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary
number does not work.

To start or join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Go to https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=159219257&UID=494377737&PW=NMTc4ZDIwMjIy&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

For assistance
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/j.php?ED=159219257&UID=494377737&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=mJTWQhUhy/ezcumUXBNiP80F6W6QK5xsrYe4I7o6Uso=

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/systemdiagnosis.php

Kevin Ward
NASA's Earth Observatory
Sigma Space Corporation