[ESIP-all] Monday (Tuesday) Updates: Student Fellows | Summer Meeting Breakout/Workshops

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Apr 19 12:34:36 EDT 2011

Hi All -

>From a day ahead to a day behind. Getting back into the swing of things
after a great week at ISRSE. Overall, there was a lot of interest in ESIP
and there may be a few new voices on telecons in the coming weeks from
connections made.

I am very excited about the eight responses to the* ESIP Student
Fellow<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Student_Fellows>
* we've received so far. If you know of any graduate students or post-docs
that you would like to engage in ESIP, please point them to the Fellow
application information. I just need a cover letter stating the cluster/work
group choice and a CV/resume by this Thursday. Thanks!

The ESIP Summer Meeting workshops and breakout sessions space
request<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Summer_Meeting_2011_Abstract_Submission>
deadline
is April 30, (list of submitted
abstracts<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/ESIP_Summer_Meeting_2011_Abstract_Submission#Abstracts_submitted>).
Please get your request in! Space is somewhat limited and we need to get a
program up on the website, so this info is crucial to planning. Stay tuned
for another e-mail with Summer Meeting details (and a video!) later this
week.

Telecons: Education <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Education> (Thurs,
2pm EST); If you are interested in Info Quality telecons, please
respond to doodle
poll <http://www.doodle.com/bdy3cwunpwqahzwf> for new time.

Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: