[ESIP-all] Monday Update: 9 days left for early bird registration!

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon May 23 10:59:43 EDT 2011

Hi All -

Early bird registration<http://www.regonline.com/esipfederationsummermeeting2011>ends
June 1, a week from Wednesday. As of June 1, the meeting rate will go
up $100 for both members and non-members through the meeting date.
Registration is available on-site at the meeting and there is a student rate
($150) available. If you are planning on attending the meeting, we would
also encourage you to book your hotel room early. There are only a limited
number. Reservations can be made by calling either
hotel<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2011_Meeting#Meeting_Venue>
.

The agenda is filling out, but there are still a few spaces available
Thursday <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/July_14,_2011> and
Friday<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/July_15,_2011>.
If your group is planning to have an information quality-relevant session
could you let me know? I would like to note the times when there will be
meeting theme activities.

Have a good week!

Erin

*Telecons this week:
<https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306lc/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1>
*
Semantic Web - Tues, 2-3 EST
Info Quality - Tues, 3-4 EST
Decisions - Wed, 3-4 EST
Energy/Climate - Thurs, 3-4 EST
Air Quality - Friday, 1:30-2:30 EST

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: