[ESIP-all] Ten Things on Tuesday - AKA Monday ESIP Updates
erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue May 31 12:56:46 EDT 2011
Hi All -
I hope that everyone had a great holiday weekend. Trying to keep this email
fresh, here are 10 things you need to know this week:
1. ESIP Summer
bird meeting registration rates
* end tomorrow, June 1, *so register
2. To submit a poster or demo abstract for the meeting poster session,
use the online registration
3. ESIP hotel rates go up *June 13* (or when the rooms run out). There is
still space in both hotels - $100/night is a deal!
4. To reserve your hotel
the group rate, call either hotel. The online forms don't work.
5. Karl Benedict is arranging a field trip to Valles Caldera National
afternoon. Sign up is included on the online
6. Greg Stensaas from USGS has agreed to give the opening plenary talk.
The Wed afternoon
plenary<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/July_13,_2011>is shaping up.
7. Did I mention ESIP Summer
*tomorrow, June 1*? See #1
a telecon this Wednesday, June 1 at 2 EST.
*Webex Tip: For all scheduled telecons see the ESIP webex
When hosts start the call you can join call here too.*
9. Do you tweet? Follow us @ESIPFed. <https://twitter.com/esipfed>
10. Check out the new beta ESIP site front page<http://beta.esipfed.org/>.
We are looking for feedback and I would love to know what you think!
Thanks for everything you contribute to ESIP!
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
[image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all