[ESIP-all] ESIP Federation Summer Meeting - Early Bird Registration Ends Today

Carol Beaton Meyer carolbmeyer at esipfed.org
Wed Jun 1 09:57:25 EDT 2011

The ESIP Federation meeting is fast approaching and early bird registration
ends TODAY.

To register for the Early Bird rate, click on the following link
<http://www.regonline.com/esipfederationsummermeeting2011>. As of June 1,
the meeting rate will go up $100 for both members and non-members through
the meeting date. Limited registration is available on-site  and there is a
student rate ($150) available.

If you are planning on attending the meeting, we would also encourage you to
book your hotel room early. There are only a limited number of rooms, with
the LaFonda just about sold old. Reservations can be made by calling either
hotel <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2011_Meeting#Meeting_Venue>
.

The agenda has filled out, including confirmation by all of our plenary
speakers. A few breakout spots remain for anyone who is interested in
offering a session.  To see the whole agenda, visit the wiki at
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2011_Meeting#Agenda_by_Day.

Looking forward to seeing you in Santa Fe.

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Beaton Meyer