[ESIP-all] *Opportunities* to be featured in the ESIP Summer Meeting Packet - Deadline: Tuesday, July 5

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Jun 28 09:13:45 EDT 2011

As many of you know, we have a section of the ESIP Summer Meeting packet for
opportunities. To make this more useful for everyone, if there is an
opportunity you'd like to promote or know of that your ESIP colleagues might
like to know too, please send me an email (erinrobinson at esipfed.org) by
Tuesday, July 5. Opportunities could include:

   - Grants
   - AGU session (We will feature everything already on this
list<http://www.delicious.com/tag/fallagu+ESIPFed>too!)
   - Upcoming meetings, workshops, trainings
   - Jobs/Internships/Post-docs/Collaborators
   - Call for papers
   - Projects
   - ...or other ideas.

Apologies for the cross-post, but I would like to spread this call wide.
Please forward on to lists that may have opportunities.

Thanks in advance for your contributions-
Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: