[ESIP-all] Data Management Short Course Meeting on Tuesday, July 12, 9-12 MDT

Carol Beaton Meyer carolbmeyer at esipfed.org
Thu Jun 30 11:48:03 EDT 2011

****Apologies for cross postings. If you would like to be added to the short
course team list, please let me know.

All,

The next meeting of ESIP Federation¹s Data Management Short Course team will
take place in Santa Fe, NM on Tuesday, July 12, 9-12 MDT. Remote
participation (Webex)details are posted below.

The agenda for the meeting is posted at
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Stewardship_Short_Course_Team_Telecon
#Agenda.
The wiki home for the Short Course team is at
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Management_Short_Course.

Please take a look at the charter and outline and come prepared to discuss.
Ruth and I look forward to your participation.

Regards,
Carol

Webex Instructions:

To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting
> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-669-3239 (outside US/Canada:
> 408-600-3600)
> Attendee access code: 231 109 49#

To start or join the online portion of the meeting

https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=>
1
> Click join next to the meeting name. (Note: If the meeting has not yet
> started, join will not be visible, and it will say 'Display Info'. Wait a
> minute and refresh screen)
> Enter your name and email address
> If you are asked for a password, enter the access code: 23110949 (with no
> spaces or #)

Carol Beaton Meyer
Executive Director
Foundation for Earth Science