[ESIP-all] ESIP Energy and Climate Cluster Project Discussion - July 15th

Kumar, Shailendra (IS) Shailendra.Kumar at ngc.com
Thu Jul 14 13:02:48 EDT 2011

**Please excuse cross-postings**

All

You are invited to participate in the discussion of an idea proposed by Alison La Bonte, OSTP and Taber Allison, AWWI to discuss an online Dynamic (Wiki) Wind (Power)-Wildlife-Habitat Decision Tools Catalogue to build transparency of the decision tool architecture, data, and functionality; aid the decision maker in tool selection and use appropriate to their planning goals; focus improvements to the kit of decision tools where needed; and facilitate partnerships in tool development and application.

Attached below is the call-in information via WebEx. Please feel free to invite your colleagues to attend via WebEx.

Location: ESIP 2011 Summer Meeting; Santa Fe Conference Room
Date: July 15, 2011
Time: 8:30-10:00 AM MDT (10:30 AM-12:00 PM EDT)

Those not at the meeting and would like to participate, please send me a note and I will provide the call-in info via WebEx.

Further details regarding the ESIP Summer meeting may be found at:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2011_Meeting.

Looking forward to your participation.

Thanks
Kumar

Dr. Shailendra Kumar
Co-Chair, ESIP Energy and Climate Cluster
Director - Science, Engineering, and Technology
Environment Initiative
Northrop Grumman Information Systems
Cell: 512-431-8118
Email: Shailendra.Kumar at ngc.com<mailto:Shailendra.Kumar at ngc.com>