[ESIP-all] Monday Updates: Survey, Partnership Election, and Other Random Odds/Ends

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Tue Aug 16 17:23:23 EDT 2011

Hi All -

Here with the Monday Update a day late. Yesterday I was driving back from
Dallas after squeezing in one last quick, summer vacation.

A few notes for the week:

1a. Last call for Summer Meeting Survey
We value feedback.
1b. The ESIP 101 session was recorded and that has been
posted<http://vimeo.com/27511572>
.

2a. ESIP Reps please vote in the Partnership
Election<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Partnership_Applications#Partnership_Vote>
.
2b. Everyone else these are the newest organizations interested in joining
ESIP <http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Partnership_Applications>.

3a. We have a telecon
calendar<https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/embed?src=sb9cnmaknqpsifs7ttn9ksobu0@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago>with
call-in/web details for all calls.
3b. Products & Services will meet tomorrow 2 EDT (Agenda: Testbed
Architecture, Testbed RFP, Advisory Board)
3c. Visioneers <https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24433586256> are
having their first call for the Winter Meeting, Monday, 8/22, at 2 EDT.

4. Carol and I will be at the USGS Community for Data
Integration<https://www.sciencebase.gov/confluence/display/cdi/Home>meeting
this week in Denver.

5. If you are planning to be at the OGC meeting or the FOSS4G meetings in
Denver in September, would you send me an email?

Thanks for all you do!
Erin

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: