[ESIP-all] Updated P&S Testbed RFP for Task 1

Ken Keiser keiserk at uah.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:47:56 EDT 2011

All,

We were pleased to have received responses for all the tasks listed in the Product & Services Testbed RFP.  Upon review of responses for Task 1, the Testbed Configuration Board decided the scope was not well defined and probably too broad for the amount of funding.  As a result, we have re-scoped Task 1 to focus more effectively on the main purpose, that being to design and develop a new Testbed Drupal-based portal that will be integrated with the new ESIP Portal.  Attached is the revised task description.

How to Propose

A proposal should be one page or less in length and should specify:

The capability of the proposer to carry out the task;
Any special skills or intended outcomes that the proposer can bring to the task

Proposals may be submitted by any ESIP organization, an individual within such an organization, or a team of such individuals.  Civil servants are restricted from receiving ESIP funds.  The proposal should include a CV for any participants (not part of the 1-page proposal). Proposals or inquires should be sent to keiserk at uah.edu by October 12, 2011.

Thanks for everyone's participation.  Let me know if you have questions.

Ken Keiser

Information Technology and Systems Center
University of Alabama in Huntsville
email: keiserk at uah.edu
phone: 256-824-6825