[ESIP-all] AGU alert - a new twist on "Rise of the Data Scientist" poster session Tues 10:30am.

Peter Fox pfox at cs.rpi.edu
Mon Dec 5 17:00:27 EST 2011

Please ignore/ discard if you are not attending AGU in San Francisco this week.

In an attempt to hear the 'story' of the Data Scientist at the AGU poster session IN 21 (Tues 8-12:20) at the
American Geophysical Union meeting, we are going to have each presenter make a *short* = 5 min oral
presentation in front of their poster to a larger audience with a question or two, then move to the next person,
etc.

Come along and hear the stories, 10:30am sharp! If you have questions, please email me.

Regards,

---Peter. (co-convener IN21)