[ESIP-all] Amazon to speak at cloud computing cluster monthly call

Chaowei Yang cyang3 at gmu.edu
Thu Dec 15 11:52:17 EST 2011

Dear All,

To prepare for winter meeting and kick-off industry cloud presentations, we will have a call on Monday 130-230pm EST, 12/19/11. Please mark you calendar and add to the agenda.

 1. ESIP Winter Meeting Cloud Schedules
 2. ESIP Cloud Computing Testbed
 3. Amazon cloud computing presentation starts around 2pm