[ESIP-all] LIVE Climate Adaptation Presentations and Panel Discussion Tomorrow

Dave Jones dave at stormcenter.com
Wed Jan 11 11:20:34 EST 2012

This is a reminder that tomorrow you can access a LIVE stream from the Glen Gerberg Weather and Climate Summit 2012 here in Breckenridge,CO.

To find out details connect to:
www.stormcenter.com/wxcs2012

You can access all presentations that have been given so far this week by clicking on agenda.

You can also access all sessions so far by clicking on 'Videos'. This is the summit YouTube channel.

To see the LIVE stream, click on Go LIVE.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from Envirocast Mobile. Collaborative Decision Making is at your fingertips...just ask us how!