[ESIP-all] Donations and words of condolences on behalf of Greg

Danielle Forsyth dforsyth at thetus.com
Wed Jan 18 00:45:41 EST 2012

Steve, thanks for copying everyone. I did not know Greg (however I now wish that I did:).

I run Thetus (software company) and am an ESIP member and love the idea of helping his kids move forward so I am sending a check.

We all get so tied up in work and sometimes forget that we're part of communities of friends. The ESIP rally for Greg is inspirational on many levels. Thanks.