[ESIP-all] BESSIG Meeting Wed, February 22, 5:00

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Wed Feb 8 21:20:42 EST 2012

Hi ESIP,

If you're in Boulder on Wednesday, February 22 please consider attending
our Boulder Earth and Space Science Informatics Group meeting.  We are
dovetailing with the UCAR SEA Software Engineering Conference 2012.
Thanks to the Conference and UCAR we have two out of town speakers:

Jay Alameda, NCSA, "Bringing Modern Tools to High Performance Computing
- with a Spotlight on XSEDE and Blue Waters"es

Chris Mattmann, JPL, "Understanding how to Best Leverage Open Source
Data Management Software: A Roadmap"

Due to the conference we'll be meeting at 5:00 instead of 4:00.
See the news announcement for full details:
http://lasp.colorado.edu/galaxy/display/BESSIG/2012/01/27/BESSIG+Meeting+Wed%2C+February

Hope you can join us!

Anne