[ESIP-all] Job: INNOVIM Lead Systems Test Engineer
Marshall, James J (GSFC-619.0)[INNOVIM]
james.j.marshall at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 16 09:46:43 EST 2012
On behalf of INNOVIM, I'm sending along this post for a job opening.
Please contact jobs at innovim.com with questions or for more information.
INNOVIM has an opening for a Lead Systems Test Engineer. The role will involve leading the system and software testing of a real-time data processing system on site in Suitland, MD in support of a government agency.
Responsibilities include developing test plans, implementing scripts and programs, and reporting on test results. The system is operational, requiring 24x7 up-time and access. The system software and hardware incorporates leading-edge technologies. Work will be conducted in a team-oriented environment, and the candidate will work within an integrated systems development team of engineers, developers, DBAs, systems administrators, and data analysts. The position will be located on site at a government site in Suitland, MD.
• Experience testing SOA, Java, J2EE, and Jboss software
• Experience writing test plans, test scripts, requirements, verification, and test procedures
• Knowledge of coding in Java, Perl, and POSIX
• Familiarity with tools such as JUnit, Ant, and Subversion
• Experience using Oracle or other mainstream RDBMS
• Understanding working within UNIX/Linux environments
• Self-starter with strong communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with other programmers
• Exposure to HDF and NetCDF geographic data formats a plus
Permission to work in the United States is required; U.S. citizenship is preferred.
All candidates must be able to pass a National Agency Clearance with Inquires (NACI) screening.
This position is full time W2 with benefits. If you see yourself as a fit, please apply by posting on www.innovim/careers for Lead Systems Test Engineer or email your resume to jobs at innovim.com.
Dr. James J. Marshall INNOVIM Senior Staff Scientist
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center GSFC Building 22, Room C135A
Mailstop 619.1 E-mail: James.J.Marshall at nasa.gov
Greenbelt, MD 20771 O: 301-286-7544 / F: 301-286-0239
More information about the ESIP-all