[ESIP-all] Rob Raskin

Goodman, Michael (MSFC-ZP11) michael.goodman at nasa.gov
Sun Feb 26 23:26:21 EST 2012

Lisa,

I just read of Rob's sudden heart attack and that he is currently in the ICU.  On Facebook, you asked for prayer and my favorite prayer of healing is the Jewish prayer called "Mi Shebeirach" (pronounced "me she-beh-rock").  Translated into English:

May the One who was a source of blessing for our ancestors, bring blessings of healing upon Rob,
A healing of body and a healing of spirit.
May those in whose care they are entrusted, be gifted with wisdom and skill,
And those who surround them, be gifted with love and trust, openness and support in their care.
And may they be healed along with all those who are in need.
Blessed are You, Source of healing. Amen.

Go with peace and return in peace
--Michael

H. Michael Goodman
256 961 7890 office