[ESIP-all] Rob Raskin

Karl Benedict kbene at edac.unm.edu
Mon Feb 27 11:42:14 EST 2012

Rob, All of us here at EDAC wish you the very best in your recovery. We're sending all of our positive thoughts and support your way. If there's anything we can do to help out, please let us know.

We look forward to seeing you back on your feet soon.

Karl

Karl Benedict, Ph.D.
Director, Earth Data Analysis Center
Research Assistant Professor, Geography Department
Research Assistant Professor, University Libraries
University of New Mexico

MAIL / PARCELS
MSC 01 1110 / Bandelier West, Rm. 118
1 University of New Mexico / University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87109

o (505) 277-3622 x234
m (505) 239-4115
f (505) 277-3614