[ESIP-all] Registration Now Open for the Oct 2012 FORMOSAT-3/COSMIC Workshop

cosmicworkshop at mail.cosmic.ucar.edu cosmicworkshop at mail.cosmic.ucar.edu
Fri Mar 30 16:06:27 EDT 2012

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the
"Sixth FORMOSAT-3/COSMIC Data Users' Workshop." This workshop will be held
at UCAR's Center Green (CG1) conference facility in Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.
from 30 October to 1 November 2012.

Registration information and additional information about the workshop can
be found at:

http://www.cosmic.ucar.edu/oct2012workshop/index.html

We encourage you to give a presentation to discuss your experience with and
plans for using the data from FORMOSAT-3/COSMIC. If you wish to give a
presentation at the workshop, please submit a title and short abstract through
the registration website. This workshop promises to be another interesting and
stimulating meeting for us all. We hope you will attend and will also encourage
your colleagues to join us.

We plan to host a Student Poster Session this year and a limited amount of
financial support is available to U.S. student participants. More information
can be found on the workshop website.

We look forward to seeing you in Boulder in October 2012.

Sincerely,

Sixth FORMOSAT-3/COSMIC Data Users' Workshop Organizing Committee

UCAR / COSMIC Project
3090 Center Greeen Drive
Boulder, CO 80301