[ESIP-all] Invitation to participate in DataONE Usability testing

Amber E Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Wed Jul 11 14:23:52 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues

We are busily preparing for our annual DataONE Users Group meeting next
week, held July 15-16th immediately before the ESIP meeting.  Registration
is free and if you have not already done so, you may register here:
http://www.dataone.org/ <http://www.dataone.org/dug-2012-meeting>dug-
2012-meeting <http://www.dataone.org/dug-2012-meeting>.

During the DUG and at ESIP we will be conducting some usability testing of
DataONE services.  We would be grateful if you would be willing to
participate by spending a little time at a computer terminal running
through some brief activities.  You can arrange to do this onsite or you
may email Mary Beth West (mross15 at utk.edu) to establish a time.  A DataONE
thumb drive will be your reward.

We look forward to seeing you next week,
Amber

--
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach

Tel: 505-814-1112
Cell: 505-205-7675
Fax: 505-246-6007