[ESIP-all] IT & I Rant and Rave : You want to move to RESTful Services? Does it really matter? 3:00 PM EDT October 4th

Matthew Austin matthew.austin at noaa.gov
Mon Sep 17 13:09:00 EDT 2012

All,

Here is the info for next IT& I Rant and Rave that  Pat Cappelaere will present:

What:

You want to move to RESTful Services?  Does it really matter?
OR should we rather start thinking in terms of Social Web Services?
What could this mean to the ESIP federation?

Preview the slides:

http://www.slideshare.net/cappelaere/building-tomorrows-web-services

A site to evaluate and discuss during the telecon:

http://preview.grid.unep.ch/index.php?preview=home&lang=eng

What type of activity could a user-agent perform with it on behalf of a user?
How is this conveyed back to the Community? so it can be used…

When:   3:00 PM EDT October 4th

1-877-668-4493
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab 3. Select the IT&I meeting If a
password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23136782

Thanks,
Matt