[ESIP-all] ESIP Visioneers telecon on Monday

Pat Cappelaere pat at cappelaere.com
Sat Sep 22 08:02:29 EDT 2012

Bruce,

Here is a theme that I have been working on as part of my role as chair of the OGC REST Standards Working Group, and development of the NASA SensorWeb thanks to support of NASA ESTO:

Story Telling - An Activity-oriented architecture based on REST to bridge linked data to our end-users using action links and activity streams to enable the sharing of stories around data (and encourage user participation in those activities)

Let me know if this may interest the group.
Thanks,
Pat.