[ESIP-all] AGU Abstract Survey

Narock, Thomas W. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC] thomas.w.narock at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 24 10:45:14 EDT 2012

Colleagues,

We are working with the American Geophysical Union (AGU) to assess the utility of their historical abstract database. Many ESIP members attend AGU meetings and we would like your help in understanding how historical meeting abstracts are used. We'd like to also assess how these meeting abstracts could be used should they be made available via new tools, technologies, and interfaces. We are interested in any suggestions and/or use cases you can provide.

Please take a few minutes to complete our short 12 question survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5SC9YKF

Thanks,
Tom Narock
Eric Rozell