[ESIP-all] ESIP Information Quality Cluster Spinup

Brent Maddux bcmaddux at wisc.edu
Tue Oct 23 20:23:20 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

The Information Quality Cluster is re-forming! I would like to encourage anyone who is interested in data quality and/or all the related topics to join the upcoming cluster telecon.  We will discuss the goals and efforts of the IQ Cluster and potential collaborations with other clusters.

There is a doodle poll of possible times for the monthly telecon.  The 1st/2nd Monday or 3rd Tuesday of the month seem to be the best options.  Please respond to the poll by October 30th with the times that are available for you(if you are interested in the cluster but can't attend any of these times please fill in the poll but also send me an email so I can keep you up-to-date on the cluster).

Below is a tentative agenda, please let me know if there are topics/specifics that you would like to add(and I encourage you to do so).  And feel free to add them directly to the agenda at IQ Cluster wiki.

Thank you,
Brent Maddux

IQ Cluster 1st Meeting Agenda

1. Cluster Spinup and Future Efforts
	a. Summer meeting review
	b. Intermediate- and long-term goals
	c. Tangible output for the cluster

2. Winter Meeting
	a. Sessions ideas
	b. Collaboration areas with other committees or clusters

3. Structure of the Cluster
	a. Chairs, Co-Chairs
	b. Long-term collaboration areas with other committees or clusters

4.  Other Items