[ESIP-all] BESSIG: Nov meeting, 11/27, AGU Dim Sum Lunch, 12/15

Anne Wilson anne.wilson at lasp.colorado.edu
Tue Nov 20 14:28:05 EST 2012

Hi ESIP,

If you're in Boulder next Tuesday and looking for a good time, come join
our Boulder Earth and Space Science Informatics Group at 4:00, when our
topic is:

Nate Wilhelmi, NCAR/CISL, "Experiences Using RDF and a Triple Store for
Metadata Storage and Search"

Location details are available at our web site:
http://lasp.colorado.edu/galaxy/display/BESSIG/2012/11/09/BESSIG+Meeting+Tue%2C+Nov+27%2C+4+-+6+PM

Also, if you're going to AGU, we'll have our 2nd Annual BESSIG and
Friends AGU Yank Sing Dim Sum Lunch on Wednesday, 12/5,
(http://www.yanksing.com/).  If would like to join us please send me an
email so I have a head count.  I'll make a reservation for us on Tuesday
afternoon.

Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm grateful for ESIP and the many individuals who
support the BESSIG.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Anne