[ESIP-all] Published: Is Data Publication the Right Metaphor?

Berrick, Stephen W. (GSFC-6102) stephen.w.berrick at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 14 09:04:17 EST 2013

Ok. We'll make an exception. Please grant then.

Thanks,
Steve
-----
Stephen W Berrick
Earth Science Data Systems          +1.202.358.1757  Phone
Earth Science Division (DK)           +1.571.357.2142  Google Voice
Science Mission Directorate           Stephen.W.Berrick at nasa.gov<mailto:Stephen.W.Berrick at nasa.gov>
NASA Headquarters
Washington, DC  20546