[ESIP-all] (no subject)

Aline Jaimes ajaimes07 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 23:44:59 EDT 2013

Dear ESSI members,

My name is Aline Jaimes from The University of Texas at El Paso. I am the
2013 OSPA coordinator for ESSI at the upcoming AGU Conference on Dec 9-13
 2013, San Francisco, CA.

We would like to encourage your participation as oral or poster
presentation in the ESSI focus group. Please submit your abstracts before
August 6th, also encourage your students to participate in the Outstanding
Student Program Award (OSPA) of this section.

As always we desire to have a significant turnout and a competitive
competition for our student awards of best oral and poster presentations.

Best,

Aline Jaimes

ESSI OSPA coordinator and student representative

*Aline Jaimes*
PhD Candidate
Environmental Science and Eng.
The University of Texas at El Paso

AGU ESSI OSPA coordinator and student representative
http://www.agu.org/focus_group/essi/index.php