[ESIP-all] One day left: AGU IN-026 Near Real Time Data for Earth Science and Space Weather Applications

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 5 18:40:06 EDT 2013

On Aug 5, 2013, at 5:57 PM, Shaheen, Robina wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
> AGU server seems to have some problems and the site is not available to upload abstract. Does any one have suggestions?

AGU's aware of the problem, as I got a response from them about 4 hours ago ... saying they had an ETA of 2 hrs to restore it.  (see below).

Now, in their defense, they *did* get it back up, but I noticed some odd issues that would've made session search unusable ... I didn't really get a chance to poke around too much before it went back offline.

-Joe

Begin forwarded message: