[ESIP-all] One day left: AGU IN-026 Near Real Time Data for Earth Science and Space Weather Applications

Parsons, Mark parsom3 at rpi.edu
Mon Aug 5 18:49:41 EDT 2013

This from AGU's Facebook:

"Due to technical issues, the Fall Meeting Web site is experiencing intermittent outages. The Fall Meeting abstract submission deadline will be extended until 6:00 P.M. EST on Wednesday, 7 August 2013. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we actively work to address these technical issues."

-m.