[ESIP-all] Looking for recent earth observations of the Tasman Sea

frazmo frazmo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 23:23:48 EDT 2013

It may be a long shot, but the folks at Skytruth might be able to help with
this issue of the lost ship. See their web site at:

http://skytruth.org/

and the recent article from the Washington Post Sunday magazine, which is
informative and could be of general interest to the community:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/skytruth-the-environment-and-the-satellite-revolution/2013/07/31/3a1d181a-d52b-11e2-b05f-3ea3f0e7bb5a_story.html

The same kinds of techniques they use to find illegal fishing ships could
be relevant to the question of what happened to the Schooner SV Niña. Best
and cheers,

Steve Young