[ESIP-all] Looking for recent earth observations of the Tasman Sea

Hua, Hook (398C) hook.hua at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 9 00:51:30 EDT 2013

Hi Joe,

You could try contacting Ryan Lanclos <rlanclos at esri.com>, Emergency
Management & Humanitarian Industry Manager at Esri. One of their
specialties is partnering with many remote sensing content providers (e.g.
DigitalGlobe and RapidEye). I mentioned Ryan because of his work in
emergency response where low-latency information and integrative analysis
is of importance. At the least, he might be able direct you to more
specific low-latency content providers.

RapidEye has a 5-satellite constellation so they can do lower-latency
repeat orbit. Their highest resolution imagery is a 5m L3A ortho product
that may suffice spotting a 70ft ship.

--Hook