[ESIP-all] NASA attendees need to register now to attend the ESIP Winter Meeting, Jan 8-10, 2014

Berrick, Stephen W. (GSFC-6102) stephen.w.berrick at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 9 09:11:33 EDT 2013

Everyone,

Just a reminder, if you haven't done so already, to register in the NCTS (https://ncts.nasa.gov/user/index.cfm) by Aug 16 if you are planning to attend the ESIP Winter Meeting in DC, Jan 8-10, 2014. The conference number is 17858-14. Naturally, make sure you have approval from your supervisor to attend before registering.

For non-NASA folks who are funded through ESDIS (and can't register in NCTS), please see this note from Jeanne Behnke on how to register. Note that the deadline for you is Aug 13.

Dear ESDIS folks,

Pursuant to this activity, several of you will be unable to complete the NCTS form because you either can't get through the firewall or you don't have a nasa.gov<http://nasa.gov/> address.  If this is the case, please enter your information at the following website and we will enter you into the NCTS system:

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/esip_winter_meeting_2014

In the justification section, please be sure to explain that you are a presenter and how your attendance is essential to your particular job and to NASA.  Also, a sentence about why you can't attend virtually

Please do so by August 13, so we have time to make entries.  Please be aware that once entered into the NCTS system, the entry cannot be changed or deleted.
Thanks,
Jeanne

PS:  Please remember that we have several layers of approvals.  This is just one of them.  You will be contacted for other documentation for attendance.

PPS:  If you are a NASA civil servant, please enter yourself into the NCTS system and make sure you have a well-written justification.

Jeanne Behnke, Deputy Project Manager/Operations
ESDIS Project, Code 423
NASA/GSFC
301-614-5326

-----
Stephen W Berrick
Earth Science Data Systems          +1.202.358.1757  Phone
Earth Science Division (DK)           +1.571.357.2142  Google Voice
Science Mission Directorate           Stephen.W.Berrick at nasa.gov<mailto:Stephen.W.Berrick at nasa.gov>
NASA Headquarters
Washington, DC  20546