[ESIP-all] Looking for recent earth observations of the Tasman Sea

Albert Lin albertlin22 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 10:17:19 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I have cced Luke Barrington, who is part of the team heading up tomnod within DG.  I believe they launched a deployment for the missing Schooner Nina yesterday, is this the boat you are talking about?

warmest wishes and good luck!

Albert Yu-Min Lin, Ph.D.

Research Scientist / Explorer
California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology @ UC San Diego / National Geographic Society