[ESIP-all] [ESSI] Looking for experts on GeoTIFF, MODIS & Landsat, plus a place to stash a few TB of images.

Dr. Rahul Ramachandran rahul.ramachandran at uah.edu
Fri Aug 16 16:12:40 EDT 2013

" heuristic rule of thumb is that in order to detect a feature, a nominal
spatial resolution of the sensor system should be less than one-half the
size of the feature measured in its smallest dimensions" - Jensen's book on
Satellite Image Processing

---
Rahul Ramachandran Ph.D.
Deputy Editor | Earth Science Informatics [ESIN]
Principal Research Scientist III | Information Tech. and Systems Center
University of Alabama in Huntsville, Huntsville, AL 35899
www.rramachandran.com | www.itsc.uah.edu/
(w) 256-824-5157 | (f) 256-824-5149
---