[ESIP-all] Fwd: CENDI-NFAIS 2013 Open Science Workshop (Hosted by FEDLINK)

Bonnie Carroll bcarroll at iiaweb.com
Thu Oct 10 16:00:51 EDT 2013

*Mark your calendars for November 12, 2013**!*
 *
*
*Open Science:  Driving Forces and Practical Realities*
*
*
We are pleased to announce that this year's workshop sponsored by CENDI and
NFAIS and hosted by FEDLINK is nearly final, and registration is now open
for this exciting event.    Attached is the announcement in PDF format for
easy forwarding.  We would appreciate it if you would distribute to your
membership or other mailing list(s).

Thank you very much!

Sent on behalf of Bonnie Carroll
by
 Heather Parrish
 Executive Assistant
 Information International Associates, Inc.
 Email: hparrish at iiaweb.com
 Phone: 865-298-1245
                    Mobile: 865-323-2692
                    visit us at www.iiaweb.com