[ESIP-all] Fwd: Request for Information on Development of a National Plan for Civil Earth Observations

Chaowei Yang cyang3 at gmu.edu
Sun Nov 10 12:44:09 EST 2013

Another key aspect may be considered is that

when we add the civil EO as a big data dimension, what types of geospatial cyberinfrastructure is (should be) ready to provide the software stack, analyses methods/tools, and computing infrastructure to help managing/mining the data for information/knowledge for decision making at various application domains.

Cheers,
Phil
Free downloading recent published papers
http://cpgis.gmu.edu/homepage/free-papers.htm

Chaowei Phil Yang, Ph.D.,
Director, NSF I/UCRC for Spatiotemporal Thinking, Computing and Applications
Co-Director, Joint Center for Intelligent Spatial Computing
Chair, Research Committee, Univ. Consortium of Geographic Information Science
Associate Professor, George Mason University
http://cpgis.gmu.edu/homepage/