[ESIP-all] AGU schedules (was: OSPA for Fall 2013)

Joe Hourcle oneiros at grace.nascom.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 29 10:44:14 EST 2013

On Nov 29, 2013, at 9:59 AM, Michael Piasecki wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I'd like to ask your help in judging student presentations at the AGU Fall
> Meeting, 9-13 December.  ESSI has had great success in the past attracting
> students to enter the  Outstanding Student Paper Awards (OSPA) Program,
> which are highly competitive and highly prized by students. We also were
> able to always find a full set of judges for all our entries . I hope to
> continue this "tradition".

If you're like me, part of the delay is in trying to figure out which
ones you can judge as you don't want to miss out on some other session.

So, to help out, this year I generated schedules like for the ESSI
message board, but for *every* section & focus group.  (*and* I made
sure to include the U sessions this year).

	http://vso1.nascom.nasa.gov/agu2013/sections/

WARNING : Events other than Town Halls aren't coded with sections, so
things like business meetings & such are *not* in the list ... the ESSI
business meeting / reception is Tuesday night ... if Ignite at AGU stays
on the same schedule, they should be Wednesday night

-Joe

ps.  if you have any events for me to add, just let me know before
Friday of next week.  (I've got a separate working copy that I'm
cleaning up the formatting so it paginates better, and making sure
to highlight some of the more highly related co-sponsored sessions;
I'll post it so people don't have to go back to the message board to
check the list ... I should probably e-mail AGU about the message
board so I don't get it trouble this year)

pps.  Don't forget about TH12E "Research Data Alliance",  PA22A
  "Improving Public Access to Science Research I" (responses to the
  OSTP memo from NASA, NOAA & USGS), and TH22F "Publishing Research
  Data: Evolving Policies, Procedures, Best Practices" (lunchtime,
  it doesn't conflict with PA22A), and

[trimmed]