[ESIP-all] IN43A - Data Scientists Come of Age - flash mob opportunity...

Fox, Peter pfox at cs.rpi.edu
Thu Dec 12 14:21:53 EST 2013

Dear AGU-attendees and those interested in Data Science. Sorry for short notice!

Like 2 years ago we'd like create a buzz in the session by gathering people around posters one at a time (in order) and having the lead give a 5 mins overview of their poster, or even say things that are not on the poster.

Nominally we have 11 posters, so ~1hr.

To accommodate a range of constraints. We would like to START at 3:30pm with poster IN43A-1365 (Stephan).

We realize you may not be able join in but if at all possible please do. We will also try and accommodate
some shuffling around as needed.

See you all this afternoon.

---Peter, Ruth, Lesley, Dewayne.