[ESIP-all] Data Stewardship poster FLASHMOB (this afternoon)

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Fri Dec 13 11:10:28 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

Building on the success of yesterday's event, the data stewardship poster session is having a poster flash mob this afternoon at 4pm. See details below.

I have a poster about the Data Stewardship committee's use case activities in this session. Stop by and say hello!

Thanks,
Sarah

Sent from my phone.