[ESIP-all] Fwd: Unidata is looking for a Community Services Manager

Ethan Davis edavis at unidata.ucar.edu
Wed Dec 18 14:47:03 EST 2013

Hi all,

Unidata has a job opening for a Community Outreach Manager. The full job
posting is available here

http://tinyurl.com/Unidata-Community-Services-Mgr

More information about Unidata can be found here

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/about/

Please pass along to others you think might be interested.

Thanks,

Ethan