[ESIP-all] ESIP Disaster Response cluster

Law, Emily S (3980) emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 4 18:22:49 EST 2014

Dear All,

It is exciting to see all the exchanges and interests generated by the posting below. For those who are interested in continuing the topics, please:

  1.  bring these discussions to the cluster's first telecon (when we will address goals and activities) in lieu of ESIP-all broadcast,
  2.  participate in the first telecon doodle poll http://doodle.com/nu5z4wcnm6nskk28 which will be closed by the end of day tomorrow (Feb 5),

Best regards,
emily