[ESIP-all] Meeting Venues and Climate Change

Ruth Duerr rduerr at nsidc.org
Wed Feb 5 12:22:42 EST 2014

Hi Bruce,

Actually you may not have to rent a car after that, given that there are buses up to all the major mountain towns - I can’t imagine Copper Mountain isn’t one of them.  Alternately, you might try to coerce one of the local’s to pick you up at the airport and take you up with them… They after all are likely to want to drive up and stay, given that it isn’t that short of a commute… even for folks with a Prius…

Ruth