[ESIP-all] Analytics and Data Scientist 'Cluster' DoodlePoll: Dates added beyond Monday Holiday

Kempler, Steven J. (GSFC-5860) steven.j.kempler at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 6 10:47:19 EST 2014

Utmost apologies…  I was reminded that Monday, February 17 (our most selected date, ths far) is a Federal Holiday.

Especially those who already responded:  Sorry to inconvenience you, but would you please be kind enough to update your Monday availability, if necessary, as well as your availability on the dates I added: Wednesday (19th) and Thursday (20th).  If Monday remains the most popular day, I am certainly game.

Everyone else… more dates to choose from

http://doodle.com/8vyd8vyc9sqx2eyk

Thanks so much, Steve