[ESIP-all] Last call for name and logos on IDCC presentation

Ruth Ellen Duerr rduerr at Colorado.EDU
Sun Feb 16 14:13:17 EST 2014

I am resending the email I sent a week or so ago in the hopes of drumming up a few more logos.  I’ve had pretty good success so far; but would love to have slide that is just chock full of organization names and logos.  If you haven’t taken the time to send yours to me yet and are interested in having the data world know how forward looking your organization is, send them to me this week!

Thanks,

Ruth Duerr