[ESIP-all] EarthCube GeoData 2014 workshop announcement

Marshall X Ma max7 at rpi.edu
Wed Mar 26 10:57:15 EDT 2014

Hi all,

The GeoData 2014 workshop will take place at Boulder, CO this year during
June 17-19. Please read details in the attached announcement.

The detailed topics and access to the online registration form are
accessible at the main page of the workshop:
http://tw.rpi.edu/web/Workshop/Community/GeoData2014

** Please indicate your interest via Registration - NSF support will be
provided for selected/eligible participants. We seek balanced participation
from the community; Space is limited and registration does not guarantee a
seat in the workshop.

** Interested agency personnel should contact either Peter Fox, or your
organizing committee representative (below).

We are updating the agenda and topics. Staying tuned with the workshop
website.

Thanks,

Marshall

Xiaogang (Marshall) Ma

Postdoctoral Research Associate in Semantic eScience

Tetherless World Constellation

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180, USA

E-mail:  <mailto:max7 at rpi.edu> max7 at rpi.edu