[ESIP-all] Fw: [CLEAN Network] Mark Your Calendars! May 6th- Release of National Climate Assessment

Tamara Ledley via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Fri May 2 16:38:51 EDT 2014

There are a number of events around the release of the National Climate
Assessment that you may be interested in participating in.  See Mark
McCaffrey's email below for details

Summary (details to follow and to be posted on CLEAN Network
Teleconference page
http://cleanet.org/clean/community/cln/telecon_schedule.html

1. Release of National Climate Assessment on Tuesday May 6th

2. 1-2pm ET on May 6th  CLEAN Network Teleconference - discuss the NCA and
explore the online site if available, 1-702-589-8300 ID 7705706#

3. 2-4pm ET May 6th Webcast from the White House Panel Discussion on the
significance of the National Climate Assessment

4. ~4:30pm ET teleconference or webinar from White House of the NCA
Education Affinity Group - this may now be set for 5:00pm ET

Tamara

Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave