[ESIP-all] Reminder: Products & Services call tomorrow 06/17, at 2 PM EDT/11 PDT

Christine White via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Jun 16 12:41:30 EDT 2014

Hello Friends - We will have our  monthly Products & Services call tomorrow, at 2 PM Eastern.  Main focus will be finalizing our ESIP Summer Meeting Plan for FUNding Friday, and getting your input on some of the marketing materials for FUNding Friday and the Testbed session.

As always, anyone with questions, ideas, or who wants to get involved with the Testbed projects, FUNding Friday, or Products & Services Committee in general is welcome to join.

Call Details

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call"
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23133897

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Looking forward to talking with you all tomorrow!

Christine White
Esri SDI Solutions Team
909-793-2853 x4355
cwhite at esri.com<mailto:cwhite at esri.com>