[ESIP-all] Fwd: Agenda: OpenDAP Developers Workshop July 7-8

David Fulker via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Jun 18 14:14:20 EDT 2014

Hi,

For those who've signed up, I'm attaching the agenda we've developed for
our upcoming workshop at Summer ESIP 2014. Though abstracts for a couple of
talks are missing, this is essentially final, and I'll think you'll find it
both diverse and interesting!

For those of you who have *not* signed up, I hope the agenda serves as a
serious temptation to do so!

Looking forward to seeing you,
Dave

--

*David W Fulker,  President,  OpenDAP, Inc—  Advanced Software for Remote
Data Retrieval   — — www.opendap.org <http://www.opendap.org/>  —  dfulker