[ESIP-all] AGU Session on brokering technologies and applications

Siri Jodha Khalsa via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Fri Jul 25 23:57:27 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

In view of the increasing importance of multi-disciplinary research to
address global challenges such as climate change, food security and
water availability, we are convening a session on software for mediation
(brokering) of online resources to improve multi-disciplinary
collaborations and advance Earth science research. We are interested in
both the technology and science applications of brokering. The link to a
more complete description of the session is below.

We invite you to submit an abstract to this session by following this
link: http://agu.confex.com/agu/fm14/in/papers/index.cgi?sessionid=3130.
The session description is here:
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm14/webprogrampreliminary/Session3130.html.

Note that the deadline is August 6 2014, which is a firm deadline.

--
Siri-Jodha Singh KHALSA, Ph.D., SMIEEE
National Snow and Ice Data Center